• Product API 2012.46.2.49145
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 188.8.131.52
• Flash Update Package 12.49.0
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2012.51.1
MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2012.36.1.48629
Error Corrections & changes:
New products: RM-924, RM-925, RM-926, RM-911, RM-928, RM-929
Datapackage Download-menu removed. Use Datapackage Manager to download phone software. See article SR3456
Phone connectivity improved
All Nokia Service Software Applications will use following ******** for product specific data:
- Windows XP: C:\********s and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Packages
- Windows 7: C:\Program Data\Nokia\Packages
KNOWN ERRORS & LIMITATIONS
• N9- RM-696 Product Code change still unreliable
• Product code change is not working with RM-838, RM-852, RM-843. Please use Product identity tool (SR2872)
• FLS-5 drivers do not support 64 bit OS, so phones using FLS-5 /USB_FBUS connection can not be serviced in 64 bit operating systems
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore. FLS-5 can be used with other product specific cables and adapters, but not with SS-46 Interface Adapter.
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct ******** which is “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error “Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version 11 has been released to correct this. Sales pack code is 0089J83 , old HW version is not delivered anymore
• Please refer to product specific ********s and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51 product
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this:
- Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or optionally restart your PC
• It is not possible to program Mass Media Content file to some devices over direct USB cable connection, due to the large size of the file. For these models a feature called “Media Check” has been implemented. When this type of product is connected to service software / PC via direct USB cable the refurbishment option will be disabled. Please use a flash prommer. Affected products using Media Check are: RM-122, RM-175, RM-176, RM-186, RM-246, RM-247, RM-296, RM-297, RM-320, RM-462, RM-472, RM-484, RM-505, RM-555, RM-559
• To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe:
- Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select “Help” and “Phoenix help”. Click the “Microsoft Help and Support” website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.- Go to http://www.microsoft.com. Type “WinHlp32″ to “Search Microsoft.com” – field. Locate Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
• When using flash prommers, only one connection type to one prommer is allowed. Please use either NFPD USB or NFPD TCPIP connection to one prommer, not both connections to same prommer
Supported operating systems
• Windows 7 32 Bit version
• Windows 7 64 Bit version (Please note that FLS-5 drivers do not support Win 7 64 bit OS, therefore FLS-5 can not be used in this operating system)
Phoenix installation requires a network connection if DOT.NET framework 4.0 is not installed on PC[Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer)], if you have installed it, you can ignore this.
(.NET framework is downloaded from web during phoenix installation).
PASSWORD : http://h3lperinfo.blogspot.com